Men’s fashion is made up of trends, factors and styles that change, blend and change over the years, making what was extremely interesting and well-liked at a certain time of the year becomes less fashionable or desirable in another season. Colors that become a trend in one collection may not have one such great demand in another, where the cold prevails can give room for creations where the heat does not accept them and even the variations of age are factors that must be considered when creating a look Interesting and beautiful.
One of those garments that was the great trend in previous years and that lost its luster over the decades is the hat, clothing almost obligatory at the beginning of the last century and that, at the end of the 60s, became less and less Used, but has been gaining strength in recent times and becoming again trend in men’s fashion, gaining airs of class, elegance and good taste. There are several types of hat and can be combined with the most diverse visual styles, ranging from the most classic and social clothing to the most daring combinations that gain an even more modern touch by choosing the right hat.
It is important to note that each type of hat, whether the male Fedora hat, Panama hat or Coco hat, has its own style and style, but also allows creative and elegant visual combinations. What is important, as a rule, is to opt for trim hats appropriate to the shape of the head and fit well with the visual style adopted. Below are some of the most common hat types, fashionable designs, and some tips on how to wear a hat to build the look you want. Check out the pictures of men’s hats in wholesaleably.
- The most widely used hat model today is Fedora, which can also be found in specialty stores under the name of Borsalino , which is a traditional and classic Italian hat brand, which is also considered the forerunner and creator of the model. It is traditionally made of felt or leather, has medium length flap and is usually found in solid colors like gray, black and brown. It is an interesting accessory for use in winter, for its protection of wind and cold. It is also an excellent visual accessory for more classic looks or that follow the more formal pattern of suits and social clothing.
- Another hat that has been gaining prominence in the world of men’s fashion is Trilby hat, which has a design similar to the Fedora hat, but with a shorter and less pronounced flap. It is a young and modern visual hat that can be found in a wide range of materials, ranging from felt, like Fedora, to less traditional materials such as canvas, twill and even trilby straw hats, ideal for climates hotter. It is also possible to find it in a wide variety of colors.
- A prominent hat is called Panama, which despite being called that, has its origin in Ecuador. It is made of straw and in light colors, can be found in a large gram of hues today. It has a broader flap than the Fedora and Trilby hats and is recommended for hot weather, because it has a very airy construction. Unlike previous models, however, there is not a large variation of materials in Panama hat, which should be made from authentic straw to be considered a true Panama hat.
- Another model that has gained prominence and that comes directly from the classic fashion of the hats is the well-known Coco hat, also called Derby or Bowler . It is a model created in England in the 1840s and gained great popularity throughout the following century, culminating in its use by actor Charles Chaplin and his most prominent character and fame, Carlitos. It is usually made of gray or black felt, has short flap and is mainly used in the construction of a more classic and formal look. It fits well with more solemn clothing, such as a jacket or blazer.
- Another hat of great visual appeal and that may be the finishing touch in a more elegant and formal construction is the classic top hat that gained prominence in the last century and can still be seen in movie characters and music artists. It is elegant, serious and creates a look of great formality, but it is important to take care that its use does not end up culminating in an exaggerated and eccentric look.
What do you think of the pictures of fashionable men’s hats? Leave a comment!
Old People Rocking Streetwear by Dai Lyn Power
Boy Cartoon Child Clip art – Hat boy png download
Ryuki the Shiba Inu from Japan takes Instagram by storm …
Male Gardener Holding Flower Pots Stock Image
Vector Single Sketch Bucket Hat Stock Illustration
Pair of shoes made of cowhide
Awesome Hat Of King Wow Gold Crown Epic Tee
Graduation Cap Icon
Clothing Icon Or Logo For Web Design Vector Illustration …
Howling Wolf (Silhouette) by HerrFaulbaum
Winter Hat Options: Staying Warm While Looking Cool
Pork Pie Hats – Tag Hats
Mad about the hat!
Guide to Wearing Men’s Hats With Suits
Shades of Gray: 5 Men’s Hats to Wear Now
1000+ images about men’s hats on Pinterest
Rock To Work: How To Rock A Bowler Hat To Work (Men …
A Majority of Two: Gentlemen, Please Remove Your Hats…