As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Anderson School of Management offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Anderson School of Management. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Anderson School of Management.
Entrepreneurial Studies, Managing in the Information Economy, International Business and Comparative Management, Entertainment Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR&OB, Business Economics Decision, Operations & Technology Management, Policy Management
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Intel Corporation
- McKinsey & Co.
- Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Salomon Smith Barney
- Lehman Brothers
- Diamond Technology Partners
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.
- Bank of America Securities
- Robertson Stephens
- Digital Const Partners
4 required essays
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 4837)
$ 150 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
TOEFL (ETS code: 4837-02, no minimum, but few applicants have been accepted with score of less than 610 or 260 on computer-based test)
Writes the admissions office, “The Anderson School admission policy emphasizes academic ability, leadership, and work experience. The Admissions Committee evaluates applicants’ prospects as effective managers and their projected ability to succeed in and profit from the MBA program. Committee members carefully consider biographical and academic background information, GMAT and TOEFL (for most international applicants) scores, achievements, distinctions, awards and honors, employment history, letters of recommendation, and college and community involvement, especially where candidates have served in a leadership capacity.”
1. Please provide us with a summary of your personal and family background. Include information about your parents and siblings, where you grew up, and perhaps a highlight or special memory of your youth. (Limit to 1000 words.)
2. Discuss a situation, preferably work related, where you have taken a significant leadership role. How does this event demonstrate your managerial potential? (Limit to 500 words.)
3. Discuss your career goals and why you want an MBA degree. How will the skills you have developed to date contribute to your effectiveness in fulfilling your post-MBA career objectives? (Limit to 1000 words.)
If you are a concurrent degree program applicant, please incorporate in your answer how the dual program fits your professional interests.
4. Why specifically, are you applying to The Anderson School and what, in particular, is most compelling about our program relative to your goals? (Limit to 500 words.)
5. (Optional) Is there any other information that you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in considering your application? If you feel the application already represents you well, do not feel obligated to answer this essay question.
Address: Anderson School, 110 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
E-Mail: [email protected] Web site: www.anderson.ucla.edu Phone: 310-825-6944