The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management is one of the top business schools in the world, offering a wide range of degree programs. It is located on the campus of Michigan State University and offers a variety of MBA programs, including full-time and part-time options. The school also offers specialized degrees in areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, and operations management. The faculty at Eli Broad is composed of experienced professionals from around the world who are dedicated to helping students reach their goals. With a focus on developing leadership skills, the school emphasizes both theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Students also benefit from an extensive career development program that helps them land internships and jobs in their chosen field. Check TOPMBADIRECTORY.COM for a full list of Idaho MBA colleges.
As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Eli Broad Graduate School of Management offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Eli Broad Graduate School of Management. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Eli Broad Graduate School of Management.
Finance (primary), Human Resource Management (primary), Marketing Technology, Supply Chain Management (primary), Business Information Systems, Corporate Accounting, Hospitality Business, International Business, Leadership and Change Management
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Ford Motor Company
- Intel Corporation
- General Motors Corp
- Apple Computer
- Cisco Systems
- U.S. Bancorp
- Honeywell International
2 required essays
Interview (by invitation only)
2 letters of recommendation
2 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 1465)
$ 40 fee ($ 50 for international applicants)
International applicants should also provide:
TOEFL (ETS code: 1465-02, a minimum of 600 on paper-based or 250 on computer-based)
Statement of Financial Proof
The Broad MBA Program admissions policy is to assure that, in keeping with the School’s philosophy of preparing men and women for careers in management, we admit academically strong candidates who demonstrate high potential to become successful managers. In addition, we seek to ensure diversity in educational, experiential, and cultural backgrounds of the members of each MBA class. We evaluate each applicant’s potential on the following dimensions:
- Academic record, including areas of academic strength and trends in scholastic performance, with greater weight given to the two years of study. Applicants must hold at least a bachelors degree from a recognized college or university. We welcome applications from graduates of all fields of study –liberal arts, engineering, social sciences, physical sciences and others.
- General aptitude for graduate work in business as measured on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Full-time work experience, after earning the bachelors degree.
- Background, development, growth potential, maturity, motivation, and leadership as indicated by employment history, record of activities, community service, and letters of recommendation.
- Maturity, motivation, and ability to contribute to and benefit from the learning environment as indicated by personal essays and an evaluative interview.
- A strong fit with the strategic goals and curricular strengths of the Broad MBA Program.
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
The Broad MBA Admissions Committee disburses funds for over 50 additional scholarship awards each year. The most prestigious is the Eli Broad Scholarships. Each year, several newly-admitted MBA students are recognized as Broad Scholars for their impressive work experience, strong management potential, leadership potential, and high academic achievements. Broad Scholars receive a $7,500 per year scholarship award and a Graduate Assistantship which offers in-state tuition rates, partial tuition waiver, health insurance, access to parking, and a monthly stipend.
1. What kind of professional position do you see yourself in after completing the Broad MBA Program? How will the curricular and programmatic offerings of the Broad School contribute to this goal? Where do you see yourself personally and professionally three years after graduation? (1 page max)
2. Using an example from your work experience, describe what factors contribute to a dysfunctional team experience? What steps can the individual or group take to help alleviate this situation and develop a constructive team environment? (1 page max)
3. (Optional) Is there other information that you believe is important in the assessment of your candidacy? (1.2 page max)
4. For JD/MBA degree applicants only, complete question below in lieu of question A. Why are you applying to the JD/MBA Program? How does this program fit with your professional career goals? (1 page max)
Address: 520 North Business Complex, East Lansing, MI 48824-1121
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: mba.bus.msu.edu Phone: 517-355-7604