As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Kelley School of Business offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Kelley School of Business. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Kelley School of Business.
Finance, Marketing, Strategic Human Resources, Strategic Management Consulting, Economic Consulting, Decision Support Modeling, Information Systems, E-business, International Management, New Venture and Business Development, Production/Operations Management, Customized Major
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Ford Motor Co.
- BP Amoco
- Procter and Gamble
- Bank of America
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Cummins, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard
3 required essays
Interview (on-campus only)
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 1324)
$ 75 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
Indiana looks for students whose academic background, work experience, leadership abilities, and communication skills meet the demands of the program and promise a successful managerial career. The admissions committee takes a holistic look at each application as they consider the applicant’s academic record, GMAT score, work experience, record of leadership, letters of recommendation, and essays. The committee searches for the strengths that balance any deficiency in each candidate’s profile. Early application is encouraged, with four domestic deadlines: December 1, January 15, and March 1, and April 15. Interviews, though not required, are strongly encouraged.
1. Please discuss your post-MBA short- and long-term goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals?
Choose two of the next three:
2. What is the most significant change or improvement you have made to an organization with which you have recently been affiliated? Describe the process you went through to identify the need for change and manage the process of implementing change. What were the results?
3. Suppose you had to choose three people—people alive now or people from another era—to travel with you on a cross-country automobile trip. Who would you choose and why? What would you hope to learn from them? (Think carefully about the company you want on those long stretches through Nebraska or Kansas.)
4. Describe what there is about your background and your experiences that will contribute to the diversity of the entering class and enhance the educational experience of other students.
5. 5 Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? If you believe your credentials and essays represent you fairly, you shouldn’t feel obligated to answer this question.
Address: 1309 East 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47405-1701
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.kelley.indiana.edu/mba Phone: 812-855-8006