As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Krannert School of Management offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Krannert School of Management. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Krannert School of Management.
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Andersen Consulting
- Thomson Consumer Electron
- Merrill Lynch
3 required essays
Interview (highly recommended)
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 1631)
$ 55 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
The admissions office reports, “Although applicants come from diverse backgrounds in terms of terms of education, experience, and cultures, they tend to have in common a strong analytical and problem-solving background”. Krannert first considers an applicant’s GPA, then in descending order of importance: GMAT score, work experience, interview, letters of recommendation, essays, and extracurricular. Applications are handled on a rolling admissions basis; students are notified of a decision three to six weeks after their file is completed. Students can defer admission up to two years, and few than 3 percent of applicants are accepted with not work experience. Krannert uses a self-managed application (your accumulate documents and submit them all together), so applicants know the application is complete at the time of submission.
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
The Krannert School provides a list of financial assistance to its MBA students. Two of them are Graduate Awards and Graduate Assistantships. Graduate awards are awarded to first-year students only. Some awards are restricted to U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Graduate assistantships within the Krannert Graduate School of Management are traditionally awarded to second-year students. This gives students the chance to earn a monthly stipend and tuition remittance as well as the opportunity to showcase their capabilities to the Krannert faculty and staff. Some students secure graduate assistantships outside of the School of Management, based upon their special skills and expertise.
1. Discuss your long- and short-term career goals, how these goals developed, and what you hope to gain from graduate study at Krannert. Limit your response to no more than 500 words.
2. Describe how your skills, knowledge, and life experiences could benefit potential classmates. Limit your response to no more than 500 words.
3. In 100 words or less, describe a character-building event or situation in which your involvement made a significant difference.
4. (Additional information) Please use this page for any additional information that was not captured within your application. If you feel you’ve already provided us with sufficient information about yourself, you need not add anything here. (Please do not exceed 500 characters of text)
Address: 1310 Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1310
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.mgmt.purdue.edu Phone: 317-494-0773