As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Mason School of Business offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Mason School of Business. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Mason School of Business.
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- American Management Systems
- Andersen Consulting
- Free Markets
3 required essays
Interview (encouraged, in-person or by phone)
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 5115)
$ 50 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
Certification of sufficient financial resources
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
Full-time students will find some resources made available through scholarships, loans and graduate assistantships. Every admitted student is automatically considered for first-year scholarships; these awards are based on the student’s completed application for admission. Although participation in some loan programs is limited to U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents only, international students may be eligible for private or alternative loans. Due to the comprehensive demands in the first year, graduate research assistantships with stipends are generally awarded to returning students. Some of these assistantships may permit out-of-state students to pay tuition at the in-state level, which is a considerable cost savings. Joint degree students are eligible for School of Business scholarships only for the year in which they are a first-year full-time MBA student. Loan programs are the only form of financial assistance available for evening students.
Please provide essay responses for the following questions, one through three, each on a separate page. Question number four is optional. Limit each essay to approximately 800 words. At the top of each page, please put your full name and a complete statement of the question being answered. Use at least 11-point font and 1.5 spacing.
1. Explain what has led you to want to pursue an MBA, particularly, why an MBA, why William and Mary, and why now? Please address your post-MBA professional goals as part of your response.
2. Describe three (3) personal qualities that you feel would make you a good MBA candidate.
3. What is the most creative solution you have ever used to meet a challenge? Was it successful? If yes, how so? If not, what will you do if confronted with a similar situation in the future?
4. If there is any additional information that you believe is important to our assessment of your candidacy, please feel free to include it in your application here.
Address: The College of William and Mary, MBA Program, P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: business.wm.edu Phone: 757-221-2900