As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Simon Business School offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Simon Business School. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Simon Business School.
Accounting and Information Systems, Business Environment and Public Policy, Competitive and Organizational Strategy, Computers and Information Systems, Corporate Accounting, Electronic Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Care Management, International Management, Marketing, Operations Management-Manufacturing, Operations Management-Services, Public Accounting
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- Citibank 8 6. Salomon Smith Barney
- American Management Systems
- US Bancorp
- Deloitte & Touche
- M & T Bank Corp.
- Chase Securities
- Johnson & Johnson
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
3 required essays
Interview (strongly recommended)
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 2928)
$ 125 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
Three-fourths of the full-time graduating class start in September; the remaining one-fourth start in January and complete the program in an accelerate eighteen-month schedule.
The admissions committee considers the following criteria (not listed in order of importance): Quality of undergraduate school; academic accomplishments and ability; essays, college GPA, letters of recommendation, and GMAT. Interviews are suggested for all students. Decisions are made on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants are notified of a decision within three weeks of applying.
Accepted students may defer admission for up to one year.
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
The Simon School assists qualified full-time students in financing their management education and has been relatively generous in awarding merit-based scholarships to those who show promise of achieving excellence at the School and in their careers. The most prestigious is the Dean Scholarships that are awarded to full-time U.S. students who are selected through a highly competitive process based on professional, academic and personal achievements. Students known as Dean Scholars are provided full tuition for two years of study. Approximately 15 students are chosen to receive this distinguished award each academic year. Financial aid for international students is available, but limited, and such candidates must consider the costs of financing a two-year academic program in the United States. International students are also encouraged to investigate funding sources in their home countries as early as possible.
1. Describe your post-M.B.A. career plans. How will a degree from the Simon School help you to achieve these goals? How does your past education and experience support your career objectives? (350 words maximum)
2. Discuss three professional accomplishments which demonstrate your potential for a successful managerial career. (350 words maximum)
3. What unique personal qualities and/or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? (350 words maximum)
4. Please share any information you think would be important in the evaluation of your application, including any concerns you think the Admissions Committee may have regarding your application. (350 words maximum)
Address: Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, Rochester, NY 14627-0107
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.simon.rochester.edu Phone: 716-275-3533