Ballroom dancing, zumba or hip hop? Whatever your pace, here will discover the dance class indicated for weight loss the pounds that you want.
Dancing is an excellent cardiovascular activity that benefits health and well-being in general, but that also helps to reduce stress levels, tone up, improve balance and increase energy levels and endurance. So, thinking of dance lessons as a method to lose weight and was probably one of the best ideas in the history of mankind!In fact, most of us think of the exercises targeted to weight loss as something boring, tiring and painful, which transforms a trip to the gym in a painful obligation. But the dance has a connotation completely different: dancing is something we do for fun, something that we wish to learn, something that we like. It is not an obligation, is a choice.
We can’t because, let applaud this new fashion of incorporating different styles of dance classes fitnessdirected to weight loss. Check out our 6 tips and have fun while you see to disappear the pounds which are more.
THE 6 BEST DANCE CLASSES FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Fortunately, there are several styles of dance, so you can choose the one that best suits you. To control the results obtained at the level of weight loss, take into account the frequency, duration and intensity level of each workout, combining it with a balanced diet.
Probably the most popular dance classes in gyms today, the Zumba should be considered a program of fitness , which combines animated movements aerobic with Latin rhythms from Salsa and Raggaeton, among others. If you are a person who likes to have fun while you exercise, then this is the perfect choice for you.
- Advantages: the success of these classes lies in the fact that they are extremely fun, helping you to lose weight quickly.
- Bonus: you do not need a partner; their movements and choreography are adaptable to any physical condition.
- Trivia: this modality was invented by Boto Perez, a dancer and choreographer from Miami; the word “Zumba” comes from a word in colombia that means “Move fast and have fun!”
2. HIP HOP
Using the latest hit songs, this is one of the styles of dance the most fun, energetic, and irreverent! If you are a person with attitude, who likes to try new things while you are setting your own path in life, this is the dance class you should choose to lose weight.
- Advantages: with this training of high intensity, in addition to getting a body more sculpted, toned and healthy, it will still ensure an attitude of intense and sassy.
- Bonus: perfectly suited to beginners, the classes of hip hop they will teach you the best and most fun choreography to the music videos.
The samba is a dance style extremely excited, that requires agility, muscle strength, and body movements quite extensive and comprehensive. With regards to weight loss and fast results, just seeing the energy needed and expended in each class to realize that this is one of the best choices.
- Advantages: by using the muscles of the legs, abdominals and glutes, the samba ensures an effective workout for the whole body.
- Bonus: with your joy and relaxation that are intrinsic to the samba promotes an environment quite cheerful and fun.
4. AFRICAN DANCES
When we talk about this style of dance, we are usually referring to the Kizomba and Kuduro, whose choreography often present a combination of quite bold of contemporary dance with the traditional dance of africa. The resulting movements, in that each part of the body seems to move at a different pace, are very aerobic.
- Vantagens: a kizomba e o kuduro trabalham de forma intensa as zonas das pernas, glúteos, cintura e abdominais.
- Bónus: perfeitamente adequadas a iniciantes, estes tipos de dança combinam a diversão com uma sensualidade assumidamente ostensiva.
5. BALLROOM DANCES
This is one of the dance styles of the most elegant and graceful. However, it requires an extreme effort and concentration to be able to execute the movements with a level of perfection which is minimally acceptable. Thus, the ballroom dances are considered one of the best lessons for weight loss – note: to intensify the aerobic work, select versions that include Latin rhythms (ex.: salsa).
- Advantages: they work virtually all the muscle groups, strengthening the coordination and the balance.
- Bonus: ideal for couples, the ballroom dances are an excellent way to spend unforgettable moments with your partner.
6. BELLY DANCE
Although it does not require so much strength and energy as the other types of dance, this is one of the classes most popular when it comes to losing weight. Perhaps this fact is due to its approach to a more serene and relaxed, with movements less vigorous, but of a beauty and sensuality is unquestionable.
- Advantages: this is a dance, low impact, toning and strengthening the muscles of the legs, hips, trunk, and abdominal; still favors the co-ordination and balance.
- Bonus: provides an introduction and a permanent contact with the interesting Arabic culture.
Before you decide which dance class that will attend to lose weight, we recommend only that you make sure that you are in physical condition appropriate for the type of the financial year in question: it is preferable to start with something less demanding, and increase gradually the level of difficulty and intensity.
That being said, let the dance play your body and mind, having lots of fun while staying in shape!
Best Salsa Classes in Kolkata
13 best images about Zumba Flyer on Pinterest
40 best images about Pound Rockout Workout on Pinterest …
Getting to Know Choreographer Matt Steffanina
CalTwerk Dance Fitness
Best and worst health trends of 2013
The 5 Best Swimming Classes in Bangalore
dxn spirulina; the super food best for malnourished …
Girl’s epic dance with dad is highlight of her quinceanera …
Dorsi Flexion With Resistance Band
Best Hotels & Guest Houses in Kolkata Hotel
Exercice Du Yoga : Le yoga pose pour le reflux acide …
Club Vitae Health and Fitness Club
Fighting To Be Fit
The Importance of Exercising for Seniors
Riley Curry celebrates 3rd birthday with some adorable …
Exercises to Do With Resistance Bands
Sandra Bullock Workout & Diet: How Sandra Stays Young …
How to Lose Weight by Dancing