As one of the leading MBA programs in the United States, Weatherhead School of Management offers the following concentrations towards an MBA degree. Please keep reading to see the major employers of MBA graduates of Weatherhead School of Management. On the following screen, you will also see all materials required for MBA admissions application, including MBA essays, reference letters, TOEFL score, and application fee. By clicking the logo below, you can see detailed admissions statistics for Weatherhead School of Management.
Banking & Finance, Marketing, Management Policy, Labor & Human Resource Policy, Technology Management, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, Health Care Management, Management of Information Systems, E-business, Nonprofit Management, Entrepreneurship, International Management, Economics, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management
TOP 10 EMPLOYERS
- National City Bank
- American Greetings
- McKinsey & Co.
- Deloitte & Touche
- Alexander Group
- Ernst & Young/CAP
- Warburg, Dillon, Read
6 required essays
Interview (on-campus, off-campus or by phone)*
2 letters of recommendation
1 official transcript from each institute
GMAT (ETS code: 1105)
$ 50 application fee
International applicants should also provide:
*Interviews are required for all full-time applicants who qualify for review by the Weatherhead Admissions Committee. Interviews are also required for all candidates who are being considered for any form of scholarship.
According to the admissions office, your work experience is most important and then, in descending order, college GPA, the interview, GMAT scores, essays, letters of remediation, and extracurricular activities. Personal interviews are recommended for admission. Students are notified of a decision four weeks after filing an application. Decisions are made on a rolling admissions basis.
The following essay questions give you the opportunity to provide individualized information about yourself, your ambitions and your interest. Essays should be typewritten and prepared with great care, as they are critical to the evaluation of your application. Essays are evaluated for substance, writing ability and skill in organizing and presenting thoughts. Please answer the first essay question (#1) and three of the remaining five essay questions below. Each response should be typewritten on a separate sheet of paper and limited to one page in length.
1. Describe your motivation for pursuing an MBA degree. How does it fit with your short and long term career goals?
2. Describe an ethical dilemma that you have encountered in your professional, academic or personal experience. How did you handle it, and what was the outcome?
3. Describe a situation in which your leadership and/or teamwork skills were required. How was the situation resolved?
4. Describe the most difficult personal or professional challenge that you have faced in the past five years. What did you learn from that experience?
5. How will your background and experience enhance the quality and diversity of the entering class of Weatherhead MBA students?
6. How do you spend your leisure time? How have these activities contributed to your personal development?
7. On a separate sheet of paper, please provide any additional information you would like the Admissions Committee to consider relative to your professional experience, academic experience, test scores or references. Topics may include special academic efforts, interests or accomplishments, or any difficulties you have encountered that should be known to ensure a fair evaluation of your professional and/or academic experience. If you are unable to submit a recommendation from a current employer, please give your reason here. If you feel your credentials represent you fairly, you should feel no obligation to write more.
Address: 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: weatherhead.cwru.edu Phone: 216-368-2030